This first one is for a girl that has more hair. It's a flower on a hairband for a pony tail...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
BOWS/FLOWERS
I thought I would post some of the bows and flowers that I have made. Although they are all quite large, they can be made smaller for newer babies or if you would just like it smaller for your little girl.... Prices will be coming very soon! You can click on the pictures to enlarge them!
This first one is for a girl that has more hair. It's a flower on a hairband for a pony tail...

This first one is for a girl that has more hair. It's a flower on a hairband for a pony tail...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've inspired me! I need to start selling my stuff!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin! Just wanted to see if you are doing bow-clips as well? I am putting bows in my little baby's hair, but I'm not a band person.
ReplyDeletePresley's is ADORABLE! I've been keeping tabs through Shannon's blog!